That's Huiibin

Friday, June 27, 2014

The Escape Artist @ Bukit Timah

Hello! I was quite active here in the month of June. Hope to keep this out. (:

There are several kind of Escape Game in Singapore, where you have to decipher clues and codes to solve challenging puzzle. This reality games actually originated in Japan and now there are a lot of different style in Singapore. I visited one nearer to my house and it was having a promotion period that month.

The staffs there were patience and helpful to assist us in solving the clues and codes. It was amazing that we actually know how it works but wasn’t at a correct directions but with the guidance of the staff we were able to get out of the place! Enjoy the selfies sessions after the game with the amazing crops. 









Look out at their website for more information: http://theescapeartist.sg/
Thanks Sarah for the treats. 


AND also, I am elated to announce that I finally have a ASK.FM account. @huiibin__ 
Do follow me and ask me many questions! hahas.


Thanks for reading :D 
 Follow me on @_huiibin_ on 
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | CAROUSELL


FREE membership and FREE samples only at Singapore’s No.1 Tryvertising platform!
Step 1: Click on the icon below and REGISTER NOW!
Step 2: Click on the ‘Sponsored Samples’ tab on the left to choose your FREE samples (you can select up to 4 samples at a time)
Step 3: Proceed to check-out your FREE samples, absolutely FREE (yes, FREE delivery as well!!) 
Step 4: Wait for the surprise in your mailbox & submit your reviews to redeem more samples! 


No comments:

Post a Comment