That's Huiibin

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ending of September 2013


Hey there!

I see that there is still readers in my blog, though I suspect I am only one blogger that is not so hardworking to an extend. Trying hard to have some interesting topics (never have one till now & hope you will suggest ^^ hehe)

If you are following my twitter, you will know that I am going oversea with school soon. YESH! IT'S TOMORROW MORNING FLIGHT! Booo ~ Hopefully baby's Dad is fetching me. (Feel bad though). So this post is to conclude what little stuff I like in the month of SEPTEMBERRR~~~

Note that they are not in order 0.o

#1: Nook- D.I.Y PANKCAKE HOUSE @ Bukit Timah

It is Singapore's First D.I.Y Pancake House where you gets to create your own pancake styles and designs with the myriad of toppings and brunch sides availables! There are many pancake batter flavours for you to choose from! Not forgetting, they have Student Buffet as well @ S$10 per pax ONLY! (where you can choose one batter flavours and free toppings) ^^




Hot Plate



Sorry, I am just good at circles ^^


Check out their pages for promotions and more images: https://www.facebook.com/nookpancakes.sg
http://nook.sg/gallery/

#2: SupperMan @ Tanjong Pagar

My best working colleague, aka KorKor, brought me here! He went almost every day and bringing his friends to try the food. It is blessed to be here with him as the food are pretty nice and the serving was filling :P We went there during lunch hour so we could enjoy their lunch set promotions ^^ (they have some uniqueness behind and is for you to find out! Hehe) Below are the food I ate!
Will be coming back some days to bring my le boy here! Hahas [Can't Wait!]
Side dish recommended by Kor Kor and is his favourite
It's taste pretty different :P

It's nice and I love the sauces :P

I find their utensils interesting! Don't you?

Here's my full lunch set! (exluding my Ice Milo)



their menu on that day.
Credits: taken from their Facebook site
How to get there?!
32 Maxwell Road #01-06 Maxwell Chamber, Singapore, Singapore 069115
By MRT: Alight at Tanjong Pagar Station. Take Exit B and Maxwell Chambers is on the left!

Do try it yourselves if you have went to Tanjong Pagar and not knowing what to eat. They have Quote of the week and weekly special like no other restaurants, something off the MENU to try out!

Check out their page for more images and details NOW!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/SuppermanSG

#3: Birthday Treats @ The Rink , Jcube

This month was pretty occupied with many schedules and I have not yet find a time to celebrate with my le boys. [if you have follow me on fb, you should know it] As promise, Shing and I treated this two le boys with the Birthday Treats Vouchers distributed by Capital LandMall @Jcube/IMM.
This! They have alot of exciting promotions for your birthday to be spent at Jcube and IMM only!
SO if it's your birthday month, head over to our customer service counter at JCube or IMM and redeem a booklet of birthday vouchers!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
hope my le boys love their present from me ^^

If you are my all times reader, you will have know that I had blogged about my day @ The Rink before but if you have not, fred not! Click here to read it! ^^

Click on the image below! Is my Entry! Though the quality sucks but hope everyone will enjoy as we do! ^^


Post-trip meets up and more to come when I am back!

Thanks for reading :D
It's never too late
Follow me on TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | CAROUSELL [@_huiibin_ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment