That's Huiibin

Sunday, February 24, 2013

18th Birthday

 
[Late post]
 

Youtube: http://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=C5oO-cMLK4Y

Hi people, I don't know how many of you read my space but anyway my 18th Birthday wasn't the best I ever had but there are many celebrations at different dates. So I got a ukelele from one my pastor and family as my birthday present. I got so eleated that I rushed to record the above audio. It wasn't well done as it was too soft (because i wan to eliminate some weird noise) and I apologised for it. However, with ear pcs, u guys till can hear luh.

Disclaimer: I am not a music talented. So is the thought that counts right?
Please like my video if you appreciate it. First time doing it! ^^ ThankYou.
All wishing my sister and all my readers (if i have one) who is born in Feburary

A Blessed (belated) Birthday!
A BIG thank you to those who wish me and celebrated for me :D Love you guys! XOXO

Singapore Flyer (Photo Taken: Chingay 2013 Day 1)

Handmade Birthday Cake by one of Church Members (Photo Taken: CNY Day 7) 
Follow me on Instagram @_huiibin_


Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment