That's Huiibin

Thursday, May 30, 2013

You made my day.

Hi people,

It seem like I have not been blogging for a month. I have something to share with you guys today! Some awesome app that I have experienced it myself!

INTRODUCING YOU TO.....


THE CAROUSELL APP
 
This app allows me to buy, trade and even sell tons of stuff such as textbooks, clothes, toys, gadgets and more. It is as easy as posting a photo using Instagram or shopping at Instashop.
  1. Download the Carousell app (Avaliable in App store & Google Play)
  2. Sign up
  3. Snap photo(s) of your item using the Carousell or even from your gallary
  4. Add a title to describe what you're selling
  5. Set a price & list it!
  6. Wait for reply! (While waiting why not shop)
Let me share with you my experience that I had today. I am not sure if this is my luck or what but I had a sucessful transaction within an hour, including meeting place and exchange of numbers for meet up. Cool? You can even share your listing on facebook, twitter and/or forum (STClassifields).
A screenshot of my Activity
 

This is how my profile look like. Hehe you can follow me and I will follow you back as well :) Deal?
 
 
 
 
 
So why did they build this?
They were poly students themselves, and had cameras, clothes, books, and a lot more stuff lying around their rooms. It is too much of a hassle to sell them on HardwareZone or LiveJournal so they decided to build something much simpler.
 
Image from:
http://thecarousell.com/
 
Great News!
They're running a lucky draw to give away 25 Starbucks Gift Cards worth $250! It ends in a few days, so sign up now to enter the lucky draw!
 
It's really simple and user-friendly. It seems like I have a higher chance to help my mom to complete the 7-eleven figures in no time with negotiation/sales! I have encountered a user who have complete set and would like to sell it at $50 which my mom thinks it's not worth buying. (I am unsure about others, they might think is worth buying) Some blogshop even used it as well, so why wait!?
 
FINALLY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE CREATORS OF THIS APP AS I WILL NO LONGER HAS REPEATED HELLO KITTY FIGURES ANYMORE AND ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THIS AWESOME BUYER AS WELL! 
 
Fingers cross that I will be able to buy the Little Pony Hello Kitty Figure which is selling at $3! This make me closer in having the complete set as well. ^^
 




Thanks for reading :)
Next post: DIY, maybe?

 
Disclaimer: Hahas, I am NOT promoting this app but to share the joy with you guys, all aroud the world.

[BTW they have facebook page, instagram and twitter as well! Follow them to find out more!^^ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment